TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (M. Dittmann, R. Castillo) via the website
http://www.nomada-rucksack.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will finally be displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online store to the order overview page. Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check all the information again, change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the "buy" button, you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods shall remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Liability
(1) We shall be liable in each case without limitation for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we shall be liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the event of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the event of the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects under the statutory warranty shall be governed by the corresponding provision in our customer information (Part II).
(3) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the case of slight negligence shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. Material contractual obligations are obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and the breach of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which you may regularly rely on.
(4) In the event of a breach of immaterial contractual obligations, liability is excluded in the case of slightly negligent breaches of duty.
(5) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of technology. In this respect, we shall not be liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered there.
§ 4 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Max Dittmann, Romina Castillo
Phone: +49(0)173 5317341
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the Contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract shall not be stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free shipping has been promised.
5.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon delivery of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal liability for defects
7.1 The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
7.2 As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
Alternative dispute resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.